Vegetaberu (literally translated as “eat the vegetable”) is a colorful Japanese puff snack that is seasoned with vegetables. Unlike other similar snacks, you can sense the flavor of the real vegetables.
If you are lucky, you may find a chip that is twice as large as the others. Once you open the package, check out whether your Vegetaberu bag contains one.
- It comes with three types of colored chips: green, yellow, and red.
- The chip has an adorable heart shape and an eye-catching waffle pattern.
- Green chips include spinach and green bell pepper.
- Yellow chips include kabocha squash and yellow bell pepper.
- Red chips include carrot, red bell pepper, and tomato.
- This snack is free of colorants: its hue is purely vegetable-originated.
- Contents: Pack of 6 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 50g
- Main ingredients: Flour, vegetable oil, starch, spinach, green/yellow/red bell pepper, carrot, pumpkin, tomato, salt, glucose, dehydrated soy sauce, dextrin, red beet powder, dehydrated vinegar, dehydrated yeast extract, dehydrated kombu extract, dehydrated mushroom extract
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 262kcal, protein 2.3g, fat 14g, carbohydrate 31.7g, sodium 0.7g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean
- Notes: This product does not always contain a double-sized chip. Only the red chip has the larger version.
- Made in Japan
- SCSharon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/2/23All-time favourite
A light tasting vegetable flavoured snack.