Dr.Ci:Labo Labo Labo Super Keana Lotion is a Japanese wipe-off lotion that thoroughly removes darkened skin and blackheads from the pores.
This lotion softens the skin and removes excess of dead skin cells, increasing permeability of the gels and creams applied later and making the effects of skincare products more noticeable.
Contains; natural lactic acid, malic acid, royal jelly acid to gently remove roughness and old skin that cause the pores to open while supporting the turnover of the skin.
Hamamelis leaf extract, artichoke leaf extract and multiflora rose fruit are also blended to tighten and cleanse the pores.
Contains 200% of hyaluronic acid and water-soluble collagen for a dewy and supple skin.
Has a light scent of orange.
Free of 5 irritants; Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free, Mineral oil-free, Colorant-free, Paraben-free.
After cleansing, place an appropriate amount of the product on a cotton pad and gently wipe the skin, avoiding the area around the eyes and the mouth. Follow with a moisturizer.
Ensure that the lotion is thoroughly absorbed by the cotton pad, including the back.. If there is not enough lotion, there is the risk of damaging the skin due to friction.
- Net contents: 100ml (3.4oz)
- Made in Japan
- Neha N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationRated 4 stars1/3/23Good for reducing pores
I have tried it earlier it reduces my pore size only down side is that it contains a bit alcohol which is not good for skin.
- MomoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/14/22Love this!
I use this for neck and arms too. I wish they sell bigger bottle.
- SuzanneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/16/22Pore Care
Good for pores
- Nakai M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/11/22Not sure
I honestly don’t know if it works because l haven’t seen a difference yet.
- Diana L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/28/20Good for pores
Its the second time I have bought it