Artist Club SS Razor is designed for a comfortable and smooth shave.
The tip of this professional Japanese razor is rounded shaped and the blade is moderately exposed.
The body is made of stainless steel which has superior ductility and corrosion resistance properties.
- Japanese stainless steel body resistant to heat, chemical and other impurities
- Rounded ridge gently pushes the skin down raising the hair follicle and enabling a close shave
- Super engineering resin handle (resistant up to 135℃)
- Folding resin handle for excellent grip and control
To replace the blade, point the razor upwards, pinch the head and slide the blade in.
Disinfect by boiling or with ethanol.
- Length: Body 144mm / Handle 124mm
- Weight: 43g
- Made in Japan
- gavin w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/2/22Feather Quality.
Excellent Feather quality imported to UK at local prices ! Very happy.
- Mohammed A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/21/22Amazing
Japanese taste lives up to the mark. The product are of high quality and premium. I would definitely recommend this razor if you want to shape your beard and look sharp. Wish we have more products of these kind in UAE. I feel there is a huge market here. Keep up the good work!
- Kimberly B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/19/225 Stars
Excellent product top of the line
- Thomas F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/22Feather s:s folding shavette
Very good still trying to get used to using it
- Diego F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/2/21Best straight-edge, hands down
A straight edge needs to be razor sharp and perfectly balanced and after owning a Swedish steel, hollow ground straight edge that required constant stropping I thought I'd try this. SOOOO much easier to use. Perfect for pandemic shaving (once a week, no long hairs gunking up the razor) although I recommend the Feather Progaurd blades as the Super ones are so sharp that no matter how careful I am, I always nick myself somewhere.