Glico Donburi Tei Oyakodon (or chicken and egg bowl) can be prepared easily and quickly.
Contains a delicious sauce made of beaten egg, onion, bonito and kombu (kelp) from Hokkaido among other ingredients. It also contains real pieces of mellow and soft chicken.
With Donburi Tei Oyakodon you can really feel the real Japanese taste with just following a few easy steps.
1. Open the package box and take out the bag.
2. Without opening the bag, put it into boiling water in a pot and warm for 3 ~ 5 minutes.
3. Open the bag and put it on top of rice.
4. You can also warm it on the microwave for 1'10 min at 600W or 1'40 min at 500W. (Make sure you open the bag and put the contents into another bowl or dish and cover with the plastic wrap).
- Net contents: 210g (1 serving)
- Potential allergens: Egg, wheat, soybean, chicken
- Made in Japan