Hisamitsu Salonpas Pain Relief Patches are a long selling pain relieving and anti-inflammatory Japanese plasters for stiff shoulder, backache, sore muscles, bruise, sprain, or chilblain.
Salonpas Ae is recommended for people who prefer to have less stimulation on their skin. The surface of the patch has holes that make it more breathable compared to regular Salonpas patches. In addition, it also absorbs more sweat, which results in less stimulation on skin.
- Contains Vitamin E which helps relieve pain.
- Flexible and fitting patch.
- Right size for applying just on the pain.
- Breathable patch with holes.
- Net contents: 80 patches
- Size: 4.2x6.5cm
- Made in Japan
- MSMichelle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/12/22Keep me moving at work
There's a lot of stairs at my job and my knees have always been bad. These keep me going!
- MMEI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars11/14/21Difference with the old and new salonpas
Years ago when Salonpas was white not beige, it was more effective and truly worked on all pains on parts of the body. Plus the tape stuck to the skin. You could feel the medication through the skin. Todays salonpas is very light. It rolls off from the skin so easily. You can smell the medication but it doesn't feel like it works, since the tapes don't stick very long. Why did you change something very good that is NOT BROKEN.