Itoen Oi Ocha Premium green tea and matcha blend is made only with premium Japanese green tea leaves from Japan and matcha powder from the renowned Uji town of Kyoto.
The production process is also special since the leaves are steamed 4 to 5 times longer than normal green tea. By being steamed slowly, the tea will have a beautiful dark green color and much less bitterness than regular green tea.
Each tea bag can brew up to two cups of green tea.
Put the tea bag into a cup and pour boiled water.
Steep for approx. 30 seconds, dunk the tea bag, then remove it before drinking.
Cold / Iced Tea:
Steep tea bag in cold water approx. 3 minutes, dunk the tea bag, then remove it before drinking.
- Net contents: 1.8g × 50 bags / 20 bags
- Ingredients: Green tea, matcha
- Made in Japan with tea leaves 100% grown in Japanese fields.
- Yaron B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/18/22Very tasty green tea
Like the taste and the arrangement of the box
- Sveta S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/4/225 Stars
It's a bit pricey, but the taste is great
- ABDULMAJEED A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/3/21Good
I like it good quality and tasty we will purchase again and again
- Raife D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/27/18Awesome
My friend introduced me to this tea and I fell in love with it! I've ordered this tea from Amazon many times within the year as my whole family loves drinking Green tea. Everyone that I've let try this really enjoyed it because it can be served hot or cold, I like it better hot. :)