Itoen Oi Ocha Uji Matcha is an authentic matcha green tea powder processed through traditional stone grinding. The powder is made from 100% pure green tea from Uji, Kyoto.
It has a vivid green color and a pleasant palate feeling. Enjoy a full-blown matcha powder at your home.
Besides for the tea ceremony this matcha can also be used for cooking or confectionery. You can enjoy this product in both hot and cold drink.
For hot matcha tea, add approximately 2g (2 tablespoonful) of the matcha powder into a teacup, and pour 70ml of hot water (recommended temperature 80℃). Stir it well until all the powders get dissolved. By adding a milk you can enjoy a homemade matcha latte.
For cold matcha tea, add approximately 2g (2 tablespoonful) of the matcha powder into a shaker or vacuum tumbler, then add 200ml of cold water and 2~3 cubes of ice, and shake it well.
You can even enjoy this product by adding a shifted matcha into a vanilla ice cream, or blending it with yogurt.
- Net contents: 30g (1oz)
- Ingredients: Green tea (from Kyoto)
- Note: For best quality, refrigerate this product once opened.
- Made in Japan
- RARuba A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/5/23best matcha ever
very high quality i loved it
- JAJames A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/1/23My first and only experience with matcha
Itoen Oi Ocha Uji Matcha Japanese Green Tea Powder has helped me eliminate my coffee habit, along with its unhealthy side-affects.
I have recommended it to my friends and family,
who share that affliction.
Ordering, communication, and delivery better than I am accustomed to.
- FZFabio Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/7/22Best value matcha out there
I tried this matcha first when I was in Japan and brought it back home; it was my introduction to matcha and I loved it. With time I have tried other brands some are better, most are not. I would recommend this one to anybody trying to get into drinking matcha, I just got 2 bags myself and don't intend to stop using it. Great for daily drinking. Leave the fancy expensive one for especial occasions
- HPHun P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/22/22Great product at a great price
This is a good quality matcha at a real good price.
- HPHun P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/27/22Great quality for a great price!
Great vibrant color and taste. Hard to beat the value.
- SRSteffen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/9/22Great taste
Rich and no bitter taste at all, shipping was a little much. But overall worth it