This product is wasabi-flavored seasoning flakes. Sprinkle them on cooked rice and you will experience the spicy punch of wasabi.
The wasabi horseradish is cultivated in the manufacturer's wasabi garden at the foot of Mt. Amagi which is in Izu, Shizuoka. This place is famous for producing quality wasabi because of its clear and nutritious spring water.
Besides wasabi, this furikake also includes sesame seeds, two kinds of seaweeds, bonito flakes, dried egg, matcha, and onion. All these ingredients enhance the original flavor of each other.
This product won a Gold Award from the global quality testing institution called Monde Selection in 2021. Enjoy the internationally approved Japanese furikake at home.
- Net contents: 48g
- Main ingredients: Wasabi, roasted sesame, salt, sugar, nori seaweed, aosa seaweed, egg yolk, soy sauce, matcha, kombu extract, onion powder, sake spirit
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, sesame, soybean
- Manufacturer name: Kameya Foods Co., Ltd.
- Made in Japan
- VMvan m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/12/23Wasabi
I love the wasabi flavor of this product. I use it on hot rice and to flavor my sushi. Great product.
- SCSeiko C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/9/23Can’t without “ tamago kake Gohan”
I get fresh eggs from friend chicken farm sometimes. I can’t without tamago kake gohan with wasabi furikake. Please you know mean try it.
- NCNancy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/27/22wasabi
My kids love this particular brand and flavor the best!