Kose Bihada Syokuninin Brightening Mask is formulated with Job's tears (coix lacryma-jobi), amino acid and Japanese hot spring water to both brighten and moisturize your skin.
The mask is soft and fitting since the same hand technique for making washi paper (traditional Japanese paper) has been used.
- Job's tears also known as coix seed (or Hatomugi in Japanese) has brightening properties.
- Also formulated with amino acid to hydrate your skin.
- The base serum is made from Japanese hot spring water, which has moisturizing effect.
- Free of fragrance, coloring, and paraffinum liquidum.
Spread the mask, apply on your face, and wait for 10 minutes.
After you take it off, you can also spread the serum left on your face.
- Net contents: 7 Sheets
- Made in Japan
- VMVeronika M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/22Does what it says
It is brightening. Right after the first use. Love Japanese products. They do what they promise, period.
- RPREBEKA P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/27/21good
suit on me, especially while you staying in dessert