Lotte Pai No Mi is a long-selling Japanese biscuit consisting of bite-sized puffy biscuit pies filled with chocolate cream.
They come in a handy hinged box and taste deliciously!
You can also warm them in the microwave to make the chocolate soft.
For that place 6 pieces of this Japanese snack on a flat plate and microwave them for 45 seconds at 500W or 35 seconds at 600W. You do not need to cover them under plastic wrap.
- Net contents: 124g
- Main ingredients: Flour, margarine, sugar, vegetable oil, cacao mass, malt sugar, lactose, whole powdered milk, whey powder, salt
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 23kcal, protein 0.3g, fat 1.3g, carbohydrate 2.5g, sodium 0.03g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan
- KAKyle a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/16/23great snack.
love these. chocolate center and flakey biscuits. great for a little otg snack
- VKVIRGINIA K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/19/23cookie
These were good. Not too sweet
- RMRachael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/14/23We LOVE Japanese Taste! :)
These little chocolate pies are delicious and of excellent quality! As is EVERYTHING our family has received from Japanese Taste! Thank you!
( ◠‿◠ )
- RPRatna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/27/22Delicious
The shipment was very swift. All the products were good. This pie was loved by me and my friends.. not too sweet and just perfect