Malony noodles (1.4mm) are made with refined potato and corn starches (highly-purified starches from Hokkaido, Japan) and water. These transparent high nutritional noodles have a smooth and tender texture loved by children and adults.
- Malony is a low GI/GL food
- All the ingredients and all the production process are made in Japan.
- Malony does not contain any allergens; from the first day of operations, the manufacturing lines have been producing only Malony so they have not been in contact with any materials containing allergens. You can feel safe when you eat it.
- All the materials used are non-GM.
Malony noodles is a very versatile ingredient. In addition to being used in one-pot dishes, Malony can be used in salads or marinades, soups, stir fried dishes or simmered dishes like Nikujaga (steamed meat, onion and potato traditional Japanese dish).
The thicker version of the noodles (2.0mm) is recommended for pot or sukiyaki type dishes as well as soups.
- Net contents: 100g
- Main ingredients: Potato starch, corn starch
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 349kcal, protein 0g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 86.8g, sodium 0.09g
- Potential allergens: None
- Made in Japan