Roihi Tsuboko is a small round-shaped heat-type medical patch (plaster) that provides fast relief for shoulder stiffness and lower back pain.
The active ingredient helps to relieve shoulder stiffness and lower back pain.
There is bigger size of plasters here for wider areas of your back and easier use when you apply.
1. Gently bend the film so that the edge of a Roihi-Tsuboko Cool plaster lifts up slightly.
2. Pull the lifted part to peel the plaster off the film.
3. Press your shoulder/neck area with your fingers to find out points of stiffness.
4. Attach the plaster.
5. You can apply several plasters for areas that are especially stiff
6. Wait for a while until the plaster starts soothing the stiffness.
8. When the stimulating heat sensation stops, remove the plaster.
Be sure to remove Roihi-Tsuboko plasters 30 minutes to one hour before taking a shower or bath. If you take a bath with the plaster attached, you may experience a burning sensation in the area where the plaster is attached.
Please be careful when using Roihi-Tsuboko in combination with other heat-generating devices (electric carpet, disposable heating pads, electric blankets, etc.) as this may intensify the heat stimulation.
- Indications: Stiff shoulders, lower back pain, bruises, sprains, joint pain, muscle pain, muscular fatigue, chilblains and similar.
- Net contents: 156 plasters
- Size: 2.8 cm of diameter
- Made in Japan
- Tina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/6/22Works excellent for me
Absolutely a good medicine
- AbiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7/15/22Good
Good product. Effective pain relief. Will purchase again.
- Tomoyo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/1/22It really works
First, I thought it just for shoulder and back pain. I use for everything!! Even for muscular pain.
- Sokim H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/13/21Nichiban Tsuboko Pain Relief
The best Nichiban Tsuboko Pain Relief Patches. I would love to buy it again.