Nittoh Kocha Instant Royal Milk Tea Powder is made with selected Japanese black tea leaves and Hokkaido milk, resulting in a rich, smooth-tasting drink that can be served as a hot beverage or iced tea. You can also add a taste of Royal Milk Tea to your favorite desserts by putting some powder into ice-cream, yogurt or baking mixes.
In Japan, Royal Milk Tea is a popular drink usually made with Assam or Darjeeling tea leaves, sold in cafes throughout the country, as well as in supermarkets and even vending machines. Although the name comes from the English word for tea, it is very different to tea that is commonly drank in the UK. Compared to a typical English breakfast tea with milk, Royal Milk Tea has a much higher milk ratio and sweeter taste.
For hot tea: Put 14 grams (3 full teaspoons) of royal milk tea powder into a cup, add 120ml of hot water, stir well and the tea is ready to drink.
For iced tea: Put 14 grams (3 full teaspoons) of royal milk tea powder into a glass, add a small amount of boiling water and stir well to dissolve the powder completely. Then top up the glass with ice cubes and cold water before serving.
- Ingredients: sweeteners (sugar, lactose), skimmed milk powder, dextrin, vegetable oil, whole milk powder, black tea, butter oil, milk protein, condensed skim milk, salt, pH adjuster, emulsifier, flavoring
- Net contents: 280g
- Form: Powder
- Made in Japan
- Liuyu L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/17/22This product tastes good！
It tastes very good！Great for morning/ afternoon tea!
- ValerieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/2/22Love it!
This tea is very tasty, it has sweet milky tea taste. I'm very satisfied with this product!
- Cara T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/2/22Good taste
The royal milk tea taste so good. I prefer a cold milk tea and it is pretty easy and quick to make.
- Kathleen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/28/22Wonderful Experience
Products arrived quickly and were packaged perfectly to arrive in the best condition. I was so pleasantly surprised to see how fresh the products were upon arrival! An absolutely fantastic experience to enjoy foods from my childhood in Japan here in the U.S. Have already purchased a second box of goodies!
- Xaviera M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/19/22Super delicious
I love this creamy sweet drink. It satisfies my milk tea cravings in the afternoon when I’m at work. <3 Will purchase again.