The Ore no Milk series is one of the brands from Japanese snack manufacturer Nobel, which is famous for its extra-rich milk-flavored candies. This Japanese candy gives you a burst of milk when you start licking it.
This candy not only has an extremely rich flavor of milk but also recreates a silky and soft feel in the mouth as if you were drinking the real milk. In this sense, this product is actually edible milk.
Our store has another variation of Ore no Milk candy: please also check out our melon-flavored Ore no Milk candy, which is also worth trying.
- Net contents: 80g
- Main ingredients: Sugar, reduced starch syrup, margarine, glucose fructose liquid sugar, milk product, milk-based food, vegetable oil, powdered cream cheese, salt, whey mineral, starch syrup, egg yolk oil, starch
- Nutrition facts (per candy= approx. 4.2g): Energy 19.3kcal, protein 0.09g, fat 0.78g, carbohydrate 3.13g, sodium 0.03g
- Potential allergens: Milk, egg, soybean
- Notes: The candy is tough, be careful when you chew it. Consume this product as soon as possible once opened.
- Made in Japan
- CSChristine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/11/22Best Hard Candy Ever!
These are the creamiest, richest tasting candies I have ever had. Absolutely delicious!