Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Emulsion is a Japanese emulsion that smoothens your skin and gives a glossy finish by evenly boosting up the skin elasticity. An evaluation test of this product proved that it also alleviates wrinkled skin originated from dryness or sun exposure.
Shiseido's Elixir Superieur series are aimed at turning your aged skin into a bright, dewy and glossy skin.
This anti-aging skin emulsion comes in three different textures ranging between T1 and T3. Choose the most adequate according to your skin needs:
- The T1 has a smooth texture and is the least sticky, suitable for those who prefer a lighter feel.
- The T2 has a comfortably sticky and moist feeling, usable during all seasons.
- The T3 has the heaviest feel among these three variations, designed to aid the users' dry skin especially during winter.
After applying toner, take a little more than a quarter (US 25¢ coin) sized amount of emulsion into a facial cotton.
Apply to the widest part of your face (e.g. cheek) first, then apply to the remaining parts of your face by applying with the circular motions. For maximum results, repeat these motions 2~3 times.
When applying on your neck, use the upward strokes from your neck to your chin.
- Contents: 130ml
- Bottle size (W×H×D): 48mm×155mm×48mm
- Lotion texture: Light (I), Moist (II), High Moist (III)
- Main active ingredients: Collagen, glycerin, water cress (Nasturtium Officinalis) extract, inositol, m-tranexamic acid
- Notes: Stop using if you feel your skin uneasy when exposed to sun. Store into moderate temperature without exposing the product to the sunlight. Put this product away from fire.
- Aqua floral aroma provides lovely relaxation effect.
- For all skin types.
- Made in Japan
- EWEric W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/17/22amazing
this is a great light weight moisturizer/lotion. the fragrance is light and fades away shortly after apply for those who are fragrance sensitive. its a perfect to wear alone or before using a heavier moisturizer. perfect for late spring/summer time or for people who want a lotion that doesn't feel like it weighs down their skin.
- GGGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/20/22A Dreamy Face Lotion
So I've been hearing a lot of buzz on the Chinese internet about this Japanese emulsion trend, that the liquid would be milky in substance, highly hydrating and would leave a sticky feel afterwards, well that basically describes this lotion. You do need a slightly larger amount than with conventional lotion to cover your whole face, which is perfect for doing a little loving massaging of your face, the lotion get absorbs in a minute or two, leaving the skin incredibly hydrated and dewy. This is too sticky for morning use, I simply don't have time to wait for it to dry before putting on sunblock and makeup, but it is the perfect night-time product, leaving your face saturated and satisfied, beats all the facial sheets I've used so far. I feel so spoiled to be able to get up in the morning and seeing perfectly plump skin that has a good foundation for makeup and go :)) PS: there's a lot in the bottle, it will last you many months!
- GMGabriela M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/22Shiseido Elixir
Been using this product for a while, very good, glad to find that can buy it on line, only took a few days to arrive Thx