Takara Seika Yokohama Butter Cream Sandwich Cookies are sandwich biscuit cookies that have a strong buttery scent and feature unique sites of Yokohama city.
These crispy Japanese cookies have a light crunch and are slightly sprinkled with salt, which makes the flavor of the buttercream filling even tastier. They have the perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness, and a natural buttery flavor.
Each cookie has its own image of a famous scenery site in Yokohama city. There are 19 variations in total, so you can have fun each time you open a new cookie to see which famous site you get!
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 72g
- Main ingredients: Flour, sugar, shortening, lactose, glucose, vegetable oil, butter, milk-based food, salt, corn starch, caramel paste
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 41kcal, protein 0.4g, fat 1.7g, carbohydrate 6g, sodium 0.08g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, soybean
- Note: Every cookie has a different print.
- Made in Japan