1 / 4
The Tojiro DP Cobalt Bread Knife is made of a 3 layered DP Cobalt Alloy and is suitable for cutting both hard and soft breads. Also applicable for cutting tomatoes, cakes, and hard/thick meat with little squashing.
Tojiro is a well known Japanese knife brand noted for making knives with excellent sharpness and hardness.
- DP cobalt alloy blade cladded with a 13 chrome stainless ensures compatibility of sharpness and easy maintenance perfectly suitable for professional use.
- The convex edged blade allows smoother and sharper cut with smaller cutting resistance even when cutting through the foods.
- The reinforced laminated handle guarantees long-term use that it has outstanding durability of secular change and handle wearing.
- This product has a tough bolster on the joint of blade and handle which helps preventing the knife from dirt accumulation.
- For both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Model: F-828
- Material (blade): DP cobalt alloy (core) / 13 chrome stainless steel (outer layers)
- Material (handle): Reinforced laminated wood (full-tang fastened with 3 rivets)
- Length: 345mm (overall) / 215mm (blade)
- Weight: 170g
- Made in Japan