The Tojiro DP Cobalt F-503 is a Japanese Santoku Knife made of VG10 as core steel and clad with 13-chrome stainless steel containing cobalt. This material has excellent sharpness and resistance.
The F-503 is Tojiro’s flagship model, popular for its professional sharpness and easy maintenance.
The term Santoku literally translates as "three virtues", referring to the kitchen knife that can handle various types of foods like meat, fish, and vegetable; or being able to deal with various cutting methods such as slicing, chopping, and dicing. It is a multi-purpose Japanese kitchen knife.
- A DP cobalt alloy blade cladded with a 13 chrome stainless ensures compatibility of sharpness and easy maintenance perfectly suitable for professional use.
- The convex edged blade allows smoother and sharper cut with smaller cutting resistance even when cutting through the foods.
- The reinforced laminated handle guarantees long-term use that it has outstanding durability of secular change and handle wearing.
- This product has a tough metal bolster on the joint of blade and handle which helps preventing the knife from dirt accumulation.
- For both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Model: F-503
- Material (blade): DP cobalt alloy (core) / 13 chrome stainless steel (outer layers)
- Material (handle): Reinforced laminated wood (full-tang fastened with 3 rivets)
- Length: 295mm (overall) / 170mm (blade)
- Weight: 180g
- Made in Japan