The Tojiro Fujitora DP Cobalt All Metal Santoku Knife is fully made of stainless steel and features a triple-layered 170mm blade. The core of the blade is made of cobalt alloy steel which is then cladded with high-purity 13 chrome stainless steel.
The DP Cobalt series is aimed at making kitchen knives with professional-class sharpness and easiness of care. As a result, this Japanese Santoku Knife has become a global standard among professionals.
- The handle is designed with tornado pattern, which ensures a stable gripping even with wet or oily hand.
- The blade and handle are integrated, which makes them hygienic and is easy to wash.
- You can scald and sharpen easily.
- Its double-beveled blade is accessible to both left- and right-handed users.
- You can use this knife for any food including fish, meat, and vegetables.
- Model number: FU-895
- Material (blade): DP cobalt alloy (core) / 13 chrome stainless steel (outer layers)
- Material (handle): 18-8 stainless steel
- Length: 295mm (total) / 170mm (blade)
- Weight: 150g
- Made in Japan
- NSNoriko S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2/12/21Quality is excellent
Quality is excellent. I wish that it is thinner a little.