The Tojiro Fujitora Petty Knife is made of a triple-layered DP Cobalt Alloy which is suitable for cutting anything from the skin of fruits and vegetables to hard meats and fishes.
Fujitora is one of the product series from Tojiro; a well known Japanese knife brand noted for its outstanding sharpness and durability.
- DP cobalt alloy blade cladded with a 13 chrome stainless ensures compatibility of sharpness and easy maintenance perfectly suitable for professional use.
- The convex edged blade allows smoother and sharper cut with smaller cutting resistance even when cutting through the foods.
- The reinforced laminated handle guarantees long-term use that it has outstanding durability of secular change and handle wearing.
- This Japanese knife has a tough bolster on the joint of blade and handle which helps preventing the knife from dirt accumulation.
- For both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Model: FU-802
- Material (blade): DP cobalt alloy (core) / 13 chrome stainless steel (outer layers)
- Material (handle): Reinforced laminated wood (full-tang fastened with 3 rivets)
- Length: 260mm (overall) / 150mm (blade)
- Weight: 80g
- Notes: The knife's weight and length may slightly vary because this product is manufactured by hand. Fujitorasaku is a brand from Tojiro created for wider distribution, but there is no difference in quality.
- Made in Japan
- V L G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/23/23Fantastic Knife
I am really happy with this knife. It is the exact size that was missing from my collection. It has quickly become my go to knife for mincing garlic, parsley, etc. It is very sharp and has held its edge.