Marketed as a sister brand of prominent Japanese cutlery brand Tojiro, the Fujitora Santoku Knife allows you to experience comfortable cutting. It is ideal for people using Japanese kitchen knives for the first time.
Like other Tojiro products, this knife has a DP cobalt alloy blade that is cladded with a 13 chrome stainless. These metals offer professional-quality sharpenability and cutting performance.
Its cladded blade gives the knife a convex-shaped edge. As a result, there is minimum friction with cutting objects and this prevents the blade from getting dull.
- Model: FU-503
- Material (blade): DP cobalt alloy (core) / 13 chrome stainless steel (outer layers)
- Material (handle): Reinforced laminated wood (full-tang fastened with 3 rivets)
- Length: 295mm (overall) / 170mm (blade)
- Weight: 180g
- Notes: The knife's weight and length may slightly vary because this product is manufactured by hand. Fujitorasaku is a brand from Tojiro created for wider distribution, but there is no difference in quality.
- Made in Japan
- SRSean R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/1/23Very nice knife
This knife is well-made, easy to handle and super sharp. A great tool.