The perfect souvenir or gift for lovers of Japan. The Tokyo Banana Cake is a delicious, sweet banana-shaped fluffy sponge cake. These individually wrapped cakes are filled with a smooth custard cream, which is made with real strained bananas.
Tokyo Banana is one of the most popular souvenirs in Japan, and it’s common for people returning from Tokyo to bring a box back to share with their friends, family, and colleagues. Their light sponge and thick, sweet banana cream make them popular with adults and children alike. The fact that they’re individually wrapped makes them perfect for sharing.
Tokyo Banana is typically only available to purchase in Tokyo at airports, train stations, and souvenir shops. But now safely buy it through our online store, providing a real taste of Japan direct to your door anywhere in the world!
Tokyo Banana is the official souvenir sweet of Tokyo and was ranked as the number one Japanese souvenir in 2018 and 2019. These are ideal to be paired with coffee or milk tea. Enjoy the scrumptious taste of Tokyo wherever you are.
- Ingredients: banana cream (starch syrup, banana paste, skim milk powder, sugar, banana puree, vegetable oil, egg yolk, wheat flour, gelatin, liquor), egg, sugar, wheat flour, vegetable oil, emulsified oil, dried egg white, modified starch, seasoning (amino acid), emulsifier (soy origin), baking powder, sorbitol, flavor, sodium acetate, carotene pigment
- Nutrition facts (per piece): calories 99 kcal, protein 2.4 g, fat 2.9 g, carbohydrate 15.9 g, sodium 26 mg
- Contents: 8 pieces per box (individually wrapped)
- Note: this product has a very short expiration date, so please plan ahead if you are giving out as gift.
- Manufacturer: Grapestone Co. Ltd.
- Made in Japan
- LHLarry H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/18/23Very good ...
While I really enjoyed eating the whole box, not in one sitting that is ... the only downside is it's a bit pricey.
- AHAlexandria H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/19/23I need another box to share.
These are so good! The banana flavor is very subtle and not artificial tasting at all. They're also rly good if you put them in the freezer for about an hour. It's like a little ice cream sandwich. I was going to share but ended up eating them all myself. Maybe get 2 idk.
- CLCherisse L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/17/23Bananaaaa
One of my son's favourites. I gifted this for a friend and they loved it
- ANAngelina N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/29/23Well Packaged
Items came in good condition and my family enjoyed the Tokyo bananas! Great to know I can buy this without need to go to Japan.
- LSLenora S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Creamy Banana Taste
I loved these! The cake was really tender and the filling had a creamy banana taste. It was beautifully packaged as well.
- SMSteven M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/27/23Just like my memories
They were fresh the package was intact and just like I remember them !