Uzu by FlowFushi Eye Opening Liner features a fine brush that lets you define eye lines with precision.
This Japanese multi-functional liquid eyeliner is the evolution of the famous FlowFushi Moteliner.
It features a Yamato Takumi™ brush inspired by traditional Japanese brush-making techniques and containing 28% more bristles of varying quality and coarseness.
- Yamato Takumi Brush
- Ergonomic handler with an octagonal design that fits in the fingers, allowing steady and stable application.
- WP Film™ formulation resistant to sweat, humidity, tears, and sebum.
- Cruelty-free; gluten-free; parabens-free; sulfate-free; alcohol-free; dye-free
- UZU Eye Opening Liner comes in 13 different shades.
- Colors: 13 shades
- Made in Japan
- CRCarolyn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/25/23Love volor and glide
Glides on besutifilly. Delivery was wuick and nestly wrapped
- GTGala T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/2/22Akazing!
Amazing! Cool color choices. Doesn't wipe off. Survived a super swewty sesh in the gym. Comfy to hold and the brush is superb.
- DGDebbie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/1/22Great eyeliner
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and evenly! I love the color!
- YSYU S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/1/22Good eyeliner
I bought 4 color variations, and I'm generally happy with the quality. It is not a "heavy duty" product but it's OK for everyday use Black-brown: Naturally looking black Brown: my favorite for "no-makeup" makeup Olive: also a favorite one, it adds a bit of a twist to an everyday look Blue: it's a warm-based blue that is closer to "jeans" color. It doesn't look good on my neutral skin.
- ISIuliia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/12/22Good product
Doesn't smudge, doesn't stay on upper lid, doesn't irritate the skin.