Most babies are likely to refuse vegetables and parents all around the world struggle to get their kids to eat them for health reasons. Try this breakfast cereal to encourage them to consume vegetables with ease.
This product is mild-flavored rice puffs that are made with rice and eight types of vegetables. Babies who are very picky with food can eat this food as if they were eating snacks.
Besides vegetable-based nutrition, this cereal is rich in iron, calcium, and edible fiber, so you can easily balance your baby’s daily nutrition intake.
It allows you to serve quickly: simply transfer the puffs to a bowl and add a milk. You can also create a healthy meal by mixing them with yogurt.
- Net contents: 40g
- Ingredients: Yellow puff (rice, oatmeal, water-soluble fiber, carrot, sugar, tomato, pumpkin, paprika), green puff (rice, oatmeal, water-soluble fiber, spinach, sugar, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, asparagus)
- Nutrition facts (per 8g): Energy 30kcal, protein 0.56g, fat 0.17g, carbohydrate 6.8g (sugar 6.2g / fiber 0.6g), sodium 0~0.007g, calcium 32mg, iron 0.8mg
- Potential allergens: Soybean
- This dish is for babies older than 12 months old.
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan