Yamato Soysauce & Miso is a Japanese fermented food manufacturer located in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. One of their products, Hishio, is famous for its super-mellow aroma, which is supported by 3-starred chefs around the world.
What makes this product different from the majority of soy sauces is that it is a soy sauce processed without heat sterilization. As a result, it produces a strong aroma that is distinctive to preheated soy sauces.
In addition, without the heating treatment, this product contains living enzymes which benefit your health by decomposing the unwanted calories, sugar, and fat.
Similar to the draft beer processing, this soy sauce removes mold and impurities using a special micro filtration method, and this helps the sauce stay hygienic without its original fragrance deteriorating.
This soy sauce is a versatile condiment that can enrich any food by using it as a dressing, dipping sauce, or base ingredient for simmered or grilled dishes.
Due to the power of its enzymes, you can soften meat by soaking it into a dipping sauce made with this product.
- Net contents: 180ml
- Ingredients: Soybean (from Japan), wheat (from Japan), salt, alcohol
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 46kcal, protein 5.7g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 5.7g, sodium 12.8g
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Note: You can store this product in a room temperature, but away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.
- Made in Japan
- Mae O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/10/23Love the mild, fresh taste!
This Japanese Raw soy sauce taste delightful as it is not overpowering as the regular soy sauce. The flavor of the food ,it is used on ,comes through. Delicate yet powerful condiment! 👍🏼
- David D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/2/23Very good, medium density. Lighter taste than dark sauce.
Very nice quality.
- Illan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/22Great Authentic Product
It's honestly unlike any soy sauce I've ever had before, so I'm grateful for the experience to try this one out.
- Wentao X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/13/22Natural flavor
Deep natural umami flavour goes well with sashimi.