Dondonyaki is a good old-fashioned puffy cracker with a tasty sauce that has been sold for decades. Enjoy this long-selling dagashi (Japanese penny snack) at home.
This bite-sized snack has a flavorful combination of sweet and sour sauce flavor and aosa seaweed (also known as sea lettuce).
It has a light and airy texture, but since it is coated with the sauce, it also has a faint moistness.
It is said that there is one piece of peanut (sometimes it is a half peanut, and it may be two or three in quantity) included in each Dondonyaki package. Check out how many peanuts it contains when consuming this snack.
- Contents: Pack of 15 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 12g
- Main ingredients: Flour, vegetable oil, starch, sauce, sugar, powdered aosa sea lettuce, peanuts, spices, salt
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 61kcal, protein 0.7g, fat 3.1g, carbohydrate 7.7g, sodium 0.3g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, peanuts, soybean
- Note: On rare occasions, some bags may not contain peanuts.
- Made in Japan
- Kam J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/18/23Great little snack in a cool looking bag
I've been getting these for a few years from various places and always enjoyed them. This is the first time I've had the one with "sauce" on it and it's good too. Not sure if I like it better though, I should to get some of the other one and taste test.