1 / 5
Asahi Kasei Home Products Corp released this original pen for writing and drawing characters and pictures on Saran Wrap.
This marker is expected to be used for communications using Saran Wrap and pictures drawn on box lunches.
- The ink of the pen is not transparent and can be clearly seen on Saran Wrap.
- It is a special water-based ink and is not repelled by Saran Wrap.
- When the ink dries, it becomes waterproof.
- The ink does not melt when microwaved.
- Even when all the ink contained in the pen is eaten, it causes no harm (according to research by the company).
- Contents: Six pens (red, blue, black, green, yellow and white)
- Made in Japan