Bull-Dog Yakisoba Sauce is a Japanese sauce made with oyster sauce and umami bonito soup base, that creates the perfect yakisoba dish.
This sauce is very easy to eat and you will not get tired of its delicious taste.
You can enjoy the rich umami of this sauce even when using it with simple ingredients.
To use this sauce, simply add it to stir fried vegetables, thinly sliced meat, and yakisoba noodles.
Mix the sauce with the ingredients for 2 minutes while stir frying to incorporate it evenly.
Typical toppings include bonito flakes, aonori seaweed, and pickled ginger.
- Net contents: 300g (10.6oz)
- Main ingredients: Sugars, vinegar, tomato, onion, carrot, apple, protein hydrolyzate, salt, soy sauce, oyster extract
- Nutrition facts (per 100g ): Energy 111kcal, protein 2.1g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 25.3g, sodium 5.3g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean, apple
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice
- Made in Japan