Glico Donburi Tei Chukadon can be prepared easily and quickly.
Chukadon is a popular, Chinese inspired, Japanese fast-food dish consisting of a bowl or rice with stir-fried vegetables on the top.
This chukadon features more than 10 vegetables and Japanese quail's egg. The sauce is slurry thick and is seasoned with Chinese spices.
1. Open the package box and take out the bag.
2. Without opening the bag, put it into boiling water in a pot and warm for 3 ~ 5 minutes.
3. Open the bag and put it on top of rice.
(This Donburi Tei version cannot be warmed on microwave)
- Net contents: 210g (1 serving)
- Potential allergens: Egg, wheat, shrimp, soybean, chicken, pork
- Made in Japan