Hikari Miso is a Japanese food company specialized in producing miso products. This is an assortment of spicy harusame soups that come in 5 different flavors.
You can enjoy five different hot soups: spicy curry, Dandan-style (Szechuan hot soup), chili tomato, jjigae (Korean hot soup), and samgyetang (Korean chicken soup).
All flavors have less than 60kcal per serving, so you do not need to feel guilty while eating this product.
Harusame is a type of Japanese noodle usually made from potato starch or mung bean starch. Since it has less calories than normal noodles and has a light taste, it is a perfect food to satisfy your hunger between meals. It can be a great choice as a healthy snack.
- Spicy curry soup is a blend of veggies, pork umami, and spices, with the secret ingredient of cheese. Enjoy its rich flavor. It has 54kcal per serving.
- Dandan soup is designed to enjoy the harmony of different types of umami: It is made with chili pepper, sesame, and pork. It has 59kcal per serving.
- Chili tomato soup features spiciness and sourness that come from tomato and red pepper. It also has lovely chicken umami. It has 49kcal per serving.
- Jjigae soup has a sharp pungency that derives from kimchi. What makes this soup tastier is the umami of pork and seafood. It has 46kcal per serving.
- Samgyetang soup offers refreshing sourness, chili pepper's pungency, and soup stock made from clams and chicken. It has 47kcal per serving.
Open the packets of harusame and soup, transfer these into a bowl, and pour 160ml≒5.4 us fl oz of hot water. Wait for 3 minutes, then stir well.
- Net contents: 10 servings (10 harusame noodles / 5 kinds of soups × 2 packets each)
- Potential allergens (spicy curry): Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, pork, gelatin
- Potential allergens (Dandan): Milk, wheat, sesame, soybean, chicken, pork
- Potential allergens (chili tomato): Egg, milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, pork
- Potential allergens (jjigae): Wheat, sesame, soybean, chicken, pork, seafood
- Potential allergens (samgyetang): Egg, wheat, sesame, soybean, chicken
- Notes: Store in a place away from direct sunlight, high temperature, and humidity. The harusame noodles may have black dots but there are no problems with the quality. Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- TKTomoyo K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/22Spicy and Tasty!
All five flavors are delicious!! I ordered 2 more bags.