This miso (soy bean) paste is totally different from others. It is a 100% natural Japanese miso paste made with naturally farmed ingredients and negative ion technology. Since salt is the only seasoning, you can enjoy the original taste of the ingredients.
Most organic crops are raised with the use of fertilizers and composts. In contrast, all raw materials used in this product have no fertilizer, pesticide, nor even compost; and are raised without human intervention. This miso is literally a gift from the nature.
- Specialty rice followed by pros: the rice used in this miso paste is a brand rice called Asahi-mai. It is said that Asahi-mai is positioned as one of the top 3 tasty rices in Japan that many exclusive Japanese restaurants and prominent sushi chefs purchase it.
- Non-heavy deep flavor: the paste is fermented in a large fermentation vat made of high-end Japanese cedar. By fermenting with this wooden vat, the taste goes savory and the paste becomes light and moist.
- Mild salty and faintly sweet: includes the world's top-class solar salt called Fukuen. This naturally-processed salt has a perfect mineral balance that is quite similar to that of the human's body fluids. This salt will enrich your overall health.
- The power of Japanese charcoal: this superior miso is stored at a warehouse fully covered with Bincho charcoal. This provides strong anti-oxidization and removes any toxic substance, fostering high quality fermentation and aging.
- Clean miso: the miso paste is made with river-bed water from the Takahashi River (located in Okayama Prefecture and noted for its clean water quality). On top of that, the water is electronically ionized; by adding negative ions the impurities in the water are removed and the miso becomes tastier while the people who consume it become healtier.
- Net contents: 750g
- Ingredients: Asahi-mai natural farmed rice, non-GM natural farmed soybean, Fukuen solar salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 192kcal, protein 9.1g, fat 2.3g, carbohydrate 33.7g, sodium 11.9g
- Note: The Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan