Mizkan Ajipon is a standard ponzu sauce in Japan that has been sold for more than 50 years. Use this long-selling ponzu sauce to experience a tangy taste which the manufacturer proudly express this product as "a typical light taste in Japan".
Ponzu is a simple-tasting Japanese condiment which is usually made out of soy sauce, vinegar, and citric juice. This mixture makes the taste fresh, smooth, and tangy with less salt contents compared with a normal soy sauce.
Ponzu sauce is actually a versatile seasoning item that can be used as a dressing for salad and marinated dishes; a dipping sauce for gyoza (Chinese dumpling); or a base ingredient of soup for hot pot dishes. It even goes great with greasy dishes like grilled fish or barbequed beef because its fruity flavor helps refreshing your mouth.
Other major ponzu usages widely recognized in Japan are seasoning for hiyayakko (cold tofu), base ingredient of pickled dishes, and dipping sauce for sashimi.
- Net contents: 600ml
- Ingredients: Soy sauce, glucose fructose liquid sugar, citrus juice, vinegar, salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 63kcal, protein 4.2g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 12.0g, sodium 8.3g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan
- RLRonald L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/15/23Good punch
Very cool idea
- DMDennis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/18/22Mizkan Ajipon Japanese Ponzu Sauce
Everything from ordering to tracking to the table was great. Order was as promised, no problems.