Otsuka Oronine H Ointment is a Japanese long selling (since 1953) multi-purpose ointment for the following conditions; acne, pimples, eruptions, minor cuts, minor burns, chapped skin, dry athletes foot, ringworm, jock itch, or tinea capitits.
The different components disinfect the affected area and prevent suppuration.
Apply the ointment on the affected area.
Do not use on eczema, insect bite or as a makeup base.
Stop using and consult to a doctor if the symptom does not get better after 3 - 6 days or if you experience any irritation, itchiness, palpitation, or breathless after use.
- Net contents: 100g
- Made in Japan
- Juliya T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type DryRated 5 stars1/16/23Excellent
Came in perfect condition. Love this cream and was looking for a cheaper way to buy. Its great for my eczema/ dermatitis.
- Doug G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type NormalRated 5 stars1/7/23Best Hand Cream Ever
This stuff works better on severely dry, cracked, and bleeding hands than anything else I've tried in my life. A little bit goes a long way and consistent use will keep your hands soft and supple all winter long.
- JoAnn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type NormalRated 5 stars11/10/22Best of all from all the ointment products.
Excellent product for my skin for any kind of problems.
- shiro a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Skin Type DryRated 5 stars10/10/22Oh!
- Tani A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/17/22Best cream ever
I have been using Oronine for 51 years… my Mom always brought it back from Okinawa or had my Bachan send it… this cream is amazing!!