Ingredients (for 5-6 servings):
- 1/2 pack of S&B Golden Curry (99g)
- Beef, pork or chicken meat (250g)
- 1 and 1/2 medium onions (300g)
- 1 medium potatoes (150g)
- 1/2 medium carrot (100 g)
- 750ml Water (3-3/4 cups)
How to prepare:
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned.
- Add 3-3/4 cups (750ml) of water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break 1/2 curry sauce bar into pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice, pasta, etc.
- Ingredients: Flour, salt oils, fats, salt, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sugar, curry powder, starch, yeast extract, spices, gelatin, sauce powder, seasoning, caramel color, acidulant, soybean, spice extract.
- Net weight: 198g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean, gelatin
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- Abdulmajeed A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/7/22Curry 🍛
A very good blend of spices, delicious 😋
- Karina Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/14/22Just the right spiciness
Package has an instruction on ingredients needed and the cooking time, in Japanese though. Following the instructions, the cooking time is about 30-40 minutes. You can follow also any other instruction available on the internet, as the most time consuming (the roux) is already at your service.
The spiciness, as indicated on the package, is medium. For my family folks (only adults) was perfect - no too hot and not too mild.
- Muneer A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2/6/224 Stars
Because it tastes good like I remember it when my Japanese friend cooked it for us. Thank you
- PatriciaI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/27/21Very easy and tasty
Love how tasty and good this curry is.