Ingredients (for 5-6 servings):
- 1/2 pack of S&B Golden Curry (99g)
- Beef, pork or chicken meat (250g)
- 1 and 1/2 medium onions (300g)
- 1 medium potatoes (150g)
- 1/2 medium carrot (100 g)
- 750ml Water (3-3/4 cups)
How to prepare:
- Cut meat, onions, carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Sauté in saucepan until lightly browned.
- Add 3-3/4 cups (750ml) of water and bring to boil. Cook over low to medium heat about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break 1/2 curry sauce bar into pieces and add to the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 20 minutes, or until curry thickens. Serve over cooked rice, pasta, etc.
- Ingredients: Flour, salt oils, fats, salt, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sugar, curry powder, starch, yeast extract, spices, gelatin, sauce powder, seasoning, caramel color, acidulant, soybean, spice extract.
- Net contents: 198g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean, gelatin
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- VVictorVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/28/22Simultaneously comfort food and a delicacy
This stuff is beyond a description, but I'll do my best!
Japanese Taste Team has excellent directions for preparing this product, followed them to the letter. (I even got out my kitchen scale to measure everything.)
Quick to prepare, combining prep time and cook time, everything was done in about 1&½ hours. If I'm being honest, I probably should have took a little more time and care... regardless... it turned out great!
The curry itself was thick, rich, velvety/silky, and seasoned to perfection (I added no additional seasonings to anything, to truly taste the curry as it is), not spicy at all (box is marked level 1 on their heat scale, 5 being the most spicy).
10/10, Definitely give this a try! I'm going to be keeping these bricks handy in the pantry for future meals.
- TCTerry C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/20Curry review
Was really pleased with taste and flavor. My husband can not easy spicey foods so I'm always looking for different ways to prepare the meat-this is great not spicy just right