The Kasumi VG-10 PRO Kengata Knife (also known as gyuto knife) is a premium general-purpose kitchen knife that can handle any type of task. It also allows you to cut any food without stress.
The blades are hardened to Rockwell C 59-60; the ideal hardness for quality professional kitchen knives. This provides the sharpest cutting edge possible that lasts longer than most other knives.
- The VG-10 steel: this is a special Japanese steel with the advantages of both stainless steel (corrosion resistance) and carbon steel (good cutting capacity).
- Made with marble, it has a good tactile feel and excellent rustproofing benefits.
- It is a versatile kitchen knife that can cut food during any kitchen task.
- Its long blade (24cm) allows you to cut bulky foods with ease.
- The blade has a pointed tip suitable for performing tasks in confined spaces.
- Materials: VG-10 Cobalt high carbon stainless steel (blade), artificial marble (handle)
- Model number: 58024
- Full length: 380mm
- Blade length: 240mm
- Weight: 210g
- Made in Japan