Summit Tamagoyaki Pan is made of cast iron which has excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity properties.
This tamago pan, or also called Japanese omelette pan, has a rectangular shape which is popular in the Kansai region of Japan.
The thickness of this pan is 1.6 mm so the heat is transmitted quickly and you can cook in short time.
Compatible with various heat sources including IH (Induction Heating).
- Size: 374 x 104 x 70mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 450g
- Material: Iron (body) / Handle (wood)
- Made in Japan
- Saswat S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/23Impeccable quality
I thought I had to age the pan, but it's enameled. Even so it's really a breeze to make the dishes. Things don't stick to the surface which makes cleaning very easy.
- Lin X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11/17/22Good but small
Very good quality. But it is smaller than expected
- Meredith M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/20/22Beautiful pan
The workmanship is very solid with excellent materials being used. It’s the perfect size cooking for two. The pan’s material makes cooking and clean up so easy. Love it!
- Mohamed A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/13/22I like it ^_^
I reserve it so fast and I’m happy to have it.
- John R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/19/22Works Great
Great little Pan. Heats quickly and evenly. Great for eggs and any small items.