1 / 5
The Mono series is considered to be the most popular eraser in Japan because of its excellent erasing capacity. This is one of its variations, which is designed to be used like a knock retractable pen.
- Like normal Mono erasers, it removes graphite writing/drawing well in a single gliding motion on the surface.
- Unlike other pens, this product does not have a clip on its body, so it is more compact and portable than pens.
- Simple design: just knock the button to protrude the eraser, and knock again to retract it.
- The end tip has a small projected stopper that prevents the eraser from rolling on the desk.
- Its transparent body allows you to check how much of the eraser is left.
- Model number: JCC-121A
- Materials: PMMA resin (body) / PVC resin (eraser)
- Size (body): Approx. φ13 × 130mm
- Size (eraser): φ6.7 × 100mm
- Note: Do not exert too much force while using this product.
- Made in Japan