Positioned as a high class Japanese confection the Hoshigaki, or also called Japanese Dried Persimmons, have a delicate sweet taste and smooth texture that spreads in the mouth like no other dried fruit.
On top of that, dried persimmon is a healthy food full of valuable nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, minerals, polyphenols and dietary fiber, among other nutrients.
100% natural and healthy snack that helps curb your hunger between meals.
Ichidagaki is a Japanese Geographical Indication for only superior quality Japanese dried persimmons.
The Ichidagaki is sweeter than other varieties of persimmon. It has a light brown color and a soft, chewy flesh. In addition to the qualities of Ichida persimmon, proper drying and kneading techniques are also important to make these premium Japanese dried persimmons.
Ichida persimmons are cultivated only in the south area of Nagano Prefecture, a region where the cultivation of kakis has continued for more than 500 years.
- Seasonal product only sold from December until beginning of March.
- The white powdered glaze comes from the natural fruit glucose that crystallizes on the surface.
- Each persimmon is carefully selected and weighs more than the average kaki.
- Net weight: 450g / 0.99 lb
- Made in Nagano, Japan
- Pamela M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/26/23Tominaga Japanese Dried Persimmons
- Anastasia Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/16/23Simply amazing 🤩
I wish I purchased more. These persimmons fresh, soft, delicious. Super snack
- Keith B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/14/23Dried Just Right
These Persimmons were dried simply Perfect. Delicious, Terrific Natural Sweetness. They would make a Great Gift. I hope they're not only Seasonal. I'll be back soon. Thank you. KB
- Joy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/7/23Best ever
We wait all year to have these exquisite fruit. They’re nothing like anywhere else. Once they sell out, it is like a waiting game until next season. They are sweet and perfect. Expensive but worth every penny. If people don’t believe it, then there’s more for us!
- Julia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/5/23Delicious Persimmons!
I look forward to these dried persimmons each season; approximately December-March. I ordered twice this past season, once in January and another in March. My 93 year old mom absolutely enjoyed these dried persimmons. However, I did notice the difference between the January batch from the March batch. The January ones were very soft and sweet, and the March batch were harder & less sweet. I don’t know what people prefer, but I like the January batch better than the March batch.