Yamaki Katsuobushi Japanese Dried Bonito Flakes Big Bag 80g
Yamaki Katsuobushi are dried bonito flakes made of bonitos caught in Japan.
You can enjoy the umami and aroma of katsuobushi by adding it to many dishes such as; dashi soup, okonomiyaki, yakisoba, salads, etc.
- Yamaki is a Japanese company specialized in Katsuobushi.
- Pronounced flavour and smoky aroma used for stocks or toppings.
- It has healthy components such as DHA and EPA.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
- As topping or condiment: Spread on top of your favorite salad, okonomiyaki, yakisoba, udon, etc. to make dishes even more delicious.
- For making dashi (broth): boil 1 litter of water in a pot. When its boiled, stop the heat and put 30g of Katsuobushi. Wait until Katsuobushi is completely sink in the bottom of the pot. Strain the soup in order to separate the katsuobushi itself with the dashi soup.
- Contents: 80g (2.82oz)
- Made in: Japan