With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites; nabe.
These small cubes contain all of the necessary broth ingredients for nabe, the traditional clear Japanese soup containing any of a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fish, meats, and flavors, and by tradition cooked in a ceramic bowl also called nabe.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavor to any other dishes such as; stews, soups, risottos, pasta, etc.
This Nabe Cube has kimchi flavor. Miso and Kimchi are blended in a chicken stock base, achieving a spicy yet rich and deep taste.
This flavor matches not only with vegetables and noodles but also with rice and egg as well.
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use; simply dissolving the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavors with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
Use 1 cube for 180ml (6.08oz) of water.
Put vegetables, meat or fish into a pot with a cube (or cubes) and water. You can enjoy a hot pot by just boiling and cook everything together in the pot.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Contents: 8 cubes (76g)
- Nutrition facts (per cube): Energy 27kcal, protein 0.8g, fat 0.9g, carbohydrate 3.9g, sodium 3.8g
- Flavor: Spicy Kimchi Soup Base
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, shrimp, soybean, chicken, pork, sesame, seafood
- Made in Japan