Shiseido Parlour Custard Pudding is made from the milk of Jersey cows and has a rich and uncompromisingly smooth taste and texture.
These Japanese custard puddings also contain quality eggs and soft brown sugar to achieve a deep sweetness.
Made with milk from Jersey cows from Okayama's Hiruzen heights.
The origin of Shiseido Parlour started more than 100 years ago in Ginza where Tokyo Ginza Shiseido Building is now located. It was a "Soda fountain" where they were selling soda water and ice creams within Shiseido Pharmacy. Later on they started serving more variety of foods like "western cuisine" as a restaurant.
- Ingredients: Milk, cream (dairy product), sugar, sweetened frozen egg yolk (egg yolk, sugar), sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce (sugar), liquid eggs, skim milk powder, gelatinizer (polysaccharide thickener), stabilizer (modified starch), flavoring, emulsifier
- Contents: 6 units
- Made in Japan
- Bill H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/13/22Delicious
I really love this one.
- Elizabeth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/7/21Pricey but delicious
It was well packed and customer service was very good when I inquire about my order :) Taste of the pudding is very good, but it is pricey, it's a once in a while treat and great to treat my craving for some quality pudding
- Imilia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars9/6/21Super tasty pudding but expensive
The pudding was hands down one of the best pudding I have had in Japan. I would want to buy it more often but it's rather expensive so I guess this has to be reserved for special occasions.
- FHVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/11/21DIVINE CARAMEL FLAVOUR!
For custard pudding lovers, this is a must-try. Caramel flavour is so well-balanced; it is dense texture, intense flavour and scent, yet it’s not too white-sugar sweet. Pudding size is optimal; each cup is satisfying without being too much. Definitely a worthy treat once in a while, no calories being “wasted”! Delivery is fast and secured too; custard pudding arrived well-packed with lovely wrapping paper plus a paper bag (looks like your personal shopper delivery), in case I want to give this as present for someone else).