This is a gyuto knife from Japanese kitchen knife brand Fujitorasaku. It is regarded as a kitchen knife for professional use and is capable of cutting almost any type of meat, fish, fruit, or vegetable.
Its 3-layer, cladded blade made with DP cobalt alloy and chrome stainless steel ensures an eternal sharpness and durability with easy maintenance.
The 18-8 stainless steel bolster prevents the handle from corrosion, dirt accumulation, secular change, and wearing of the handle.
Long in blade length (240mm), this product can cut large foods like melon and meat chunks. It is also suitable for sashimi slicing.
- Model: FU-809
- Material (blade): DP cobalt alloy (core) / 13 chrome stainless steel (outer layers) / 18-8 stainless steel (bolster)
- Material (handle): Reinforced laminated wood (full-tang fastened with 3 rivets)
- Length: 365mm (overall) / 240mm (blade)
- Weight: 240g
- Notes: Manufactured by hand, the knife's weight and length may slightly vary. Fujitorasaku is a sister brand of Tojiro created for mass production and wider distribution, but there is no difference in quality.
- Made in Japan
- GKGordon K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/22/23Don't cut yourself!, Seriously
These are the sharpest knives I've ever used. A friend showed me his, and I now have three. And although my friend warned me to be careful, I eventually cut myself just as he had done.
These knives need your respect, but they are a pleasure to use. I smile each time I take one off the rack. Highly recommend.
- BTBrian T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/31/22Great Service, Great Product
Fantastic! This was a gift was for a family member who appreciates fine cooking utensils. He was quite happy with the product and I was extremely happy with the service as these are hard to find in the U.S. Thank you!