With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites; nabe.
These small cubes contain all of the necessary broth ingredients for nabe, the traditional clear Japanese soup containing any of a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fish, meats, and flavors, and by tradition cooked in a ceramic bowl also called nabe.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavour to any other dishes such as; stews, soups, risottos, pasta, etc.
This Nabe Cube has pork and chicken bones flavour. The soup is rich in taste. It is made from boiling pork and chicken bones until simmering. It also has a tempting flavour and aroma of ginger, garlic, vegetables and bonito.
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use; simply dissolving the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavours with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
Use 1 cube for 180ml (6.08oz) of water.
Put vegetables, meat or fish into a pot with a cube (or cubes) and water. You can enjoy a hot pot by just boiling and cook everything together in the pot.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Flavour: white bones soup base
- Contents: 8 cubes (73g)
- Made in Japan
- HBhiroko b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/9/22Good service
I will order from them again!
- MGmartin g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/25/22stock cubes
No problem. But because I don’t read Japonese, I had to experiment to decide what do do with the products. They were great, once I found out what they were. Please could you include some English explanations ?JTJapanese Taste3/11/22Hello Martin, Thanks for your feedback. We will consider adding English explanations on the packaging besides a thorough product description on the website. If you have any question or need further explanation you can always contact our support team. We are here to help. Thanks and kind regards, Japanese Taste Support
- PPPaul P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/2/19Ajinomoto soup cubes
The soup cubes arrived early they were very tasty and brilliant.