Nagatanien Fried Rice Seasoning mix for making Chahan (Japanese style fried rice).
This is a delicious fried rice seasoning from Nagatanien, that you will love!
The mix contains all the necessary ingredients, including shrimps, chicken and vegetables, to make tasty Chahan (Japanese fried rice).
Very simple and easy to prepare; you just need an egg and some rice.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Serving for 1 person:
- Warm 1 table spoon of oil in a pan with medium heat.
- Add 1 beaten egg.
- Add 250g of cooked rice and stir 1 minute with medium heat as if you are cutting rice.
- Add the seasoning mix and fry 1 minute and a half more with medium heat.
You can also add more ingredients like lettuce or green onions.
- Contents: 24.6 grams (8.2g x 3 packs)
- Made in Japan
- Gillian M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/25/22tasty
Love them, not had in years then i found them again, greta for a smack rice dish or a main meal
- Simon W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/26/18Great rice seasoning
Great! Yummy rice seasoning. Happy customer!