Suisouen Gobocha Burdock Root Tea is a caffeine-free Japanese tea made with premium, whole burdock roots grown at a farm in Nagano prefecture. is a rarity in that it's a Japanese black tea, rather than green tea.
These premium burdock roots have been carefully dried and roasted before being ground with the skin on, to give a deep flavor that can't compare to anything else. Enjoy the rich and fragrant flavor of burdock, in a relaxing cup on non-caffeine tea that won't keep you up all not.
Burdock root is a popular Japanese root vegetable that is famous for containing plenty of polyphenols and dietary fiber, making it a fantastic health drink.
The package is resealable to keep the tea bags fresh. The triangular tea bags have neither tags nor string so you can put them into the teapot right away, or take the whole bag with you to work or on the go.
This burdock root tea can be enjoyed either hot or cold.
Place one tea bag in 200ml of boiling water and steep for three minutes before drinking hot. Alternatively, cold-brew this burdock root tea by placing two teabags in one liter of cold water and refrigerating for at least three hours.
- Net contents: 15 x 1.5g tea bags
- Made in Japan
- ZHZohor H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/29/22Good
- JLJenni L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/1/22Great price for great value
Great price for great value
- YYPVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/11/22味良し
Enjoy as after dinner tea every evening ㋡
- SLSharon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/6/21best service
very good tea for health and we drink it every day...
- SLSharon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/3/21Burdock root tea
Very good ....
- TLTjaden L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/3/20Burdock root tea
Helpful for digestion and lady time of the month. :)