The North Colors brand is a pure Japanese brand because all ingredients are domestically harvested or processed in Japan. On top of that, the snacks are perfectly additive-free (free from chemical additives, artificial sweeteners, synthetic preservatives, colorants, and fragrances).
This product is dried squid that is perfect for a treat to eat while drinking alcohol. Unlike other dried squid, it has a mild flavor and soft texture, so even children can enjoy this snack.
Seasoned with kombu broths of kombu seaweed, bonito, and shiitake mushroom, you can experience a burst of umami when you chew it.
It is packed in a resealable bag, so you can carry this snack around with you.
- Net contents: 33g
- Ingredients: Squid (from Hokkaido), beet sugar (non-GMO), salt, saury fish sauce, rice malt, kombu dashi (from Hokkaido), bonito dashi, shiitake dashi
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 264kcal, protein 46.4g, fat 2.5g, carbohydrate 14.0g, sodium 3.6g
- Potential allergens: Squid
- Made in Japan
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/19/23North Colors Additive-Free Hokkaido Dried Squid Snack 33g
It's really a great product. Healthy and tasty! I loved it!
- TLTetsuya L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/31/22Tasty snack
Great snack to have with an alcoholic beverage!
- ETEmi T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/20/22美味しい