This product is a pudding mix that has a matcha flavor. With this product, you can enjoy both pudding's melting texture and the real taste of quality matcha at home.
Nisshin Uji Matcha Pudding Mix is made with the matcha produced by Itohkyuemon, one of the most acclaimed Japanese green tea stores.
It is easy to prepare that you just have to mix the pudding powder with hot water and milk.
The texture is soft and melting and has a rich taste of matcha that gets even better with toppings such as whipped cream or azuki red beans.
You can make up to 4 servings of matcha pudding with this product.
Prepare this mix, 100ml (≒6.8 us fl oz) of water, and two cups of milk with each containing 100ml of it.
Add the mix, water, and a cup of milk in a pot and mix it until the powder gets completely dissolved.
Heat the mixture at medium heat, stir well with a spatula. When boiled, stop heating, add another cup of milk, and mix again.
Remove the heat, transfer the mixture to cup and cool the pudding in the fridge for an hour.
- Net contents: 50g
- Main ingredients: Sugar, glucose, matcha, gelatin, vegetable oil, agar agar, dehydrated egg white
- Nutrition facts (per 50g): Energy 200kcal, protein 3.7g, fat 1.3g, carbohydrate 43.3g, sodium 0.02g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, soybean, gelatin
- Made in Japan
- Atsuko B.Verified BuyerReviewingItohkyuemon Instant Matcha Green Tea Pudding Mix (Pack of 6)I recommend this productRated 4 stars9/23/22Green tea pudding mix
The pudding tasted rather watery although I followed the instruction.
- Novi X.Verified BuyerReviewingItohkyuemon Instant Matcha Green Tea Pudding Mix 50gI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/11/225 Stars
Very fine taste, very smooth and easy to make.