Marutai Kurume Rich Tonkotsu Ramen is a Japanese instant ramen made with broth obtained by slowly boiling pork bones, vegetables and soy sauce.
This Kurume-style ramen comes with a seasoning oil that blends together with the rich and fragrant tonkotsu soup.
The noodles of this Japanese ramen are non-fried, firm and straight.
Each pack is for 2 servings.
Boil 500ml of water in a pot, add 1 bunch of noodles and cook for 3 minutes. (Adjust boiling time in accordance with your preference).
When the noodles are cooked, turn off heat, add one bag each of soup and black ma-yu oil, and gently stir.
Transfer to a bowl and consume while hot.
* Add toppings of your choice such as nori, grilled pork, spring onion, pickled ginger, soft boiled egg, etc. for a more delicious dish.
* When cooking 2 servings at the same time, double the amount of water.
- Contents: 3 packs (for 6 servings)
- Net weight: 194g each pack
- Made in Japan
- VictorVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/9/22Great Ramen!
Rich savory broth, great quality noodles. 10 / 10
- sharon a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/10/22fantastic
its rich in flavor i love it
- Evgeniya S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/10/22Very Filling dish
The package contains 2 servings. Very pleasant meaty taste. Very satisfying food. I was full of my portion.