The Muji Butter Chicken Curry is the most popular instant curry among all the Muji instant curry series.
This butter chicken curry has Ghee (butter oil) and plenty of tomatoes and umami. It also has an aroma of spices and saver of cashew nuts.
The level of spiciness is Mild.
Very easy preparation. You can enjoy tasty Japanese curry by just warming it.
Free of artificial coloring, aroma, and synthetic seasoning.
Simply put the entire bag into boiling water and heat it for 5-7 minutes.
For warming with a microwave, move the content in a bowl and put the plastic wrap over it. Heat for 2 mins with 500W.
You can add rice, bread or naan as you prefer.
- Net contents: 180g (for 1 serving)
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk, cashew nuts, chicken.
- Made in Japan
- Ryan N.Verified BuyerReviewingMuji Butter Chicken Curry 180gI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/6/23Easy lunch
Loved this. Wished they would stock the beef belly curryJapanese Taste1/6/23
Thank you for your suggestion!
We actually have a section on our website where customers can request products. You can check it here and leave your product request: https://japanesetaste.com/pages/request-a-product
- Ken A.Verified BuyerReviewingMuji Butter Chicken Curry 180gI recommend this productRated 4 stars11/10/21It is pretty good
Overall this is pretty good. Good amount of tender chicken in the sauce with good balance of sweet tomato and rich umami. I won't give 5 stars. It's just little too expensive. I would recommend if you can afford it.
- Yeonjin J.Verified BuyerReviewingMuji Butter Chicken Curry 180gI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/6/21Tastes good
Very flavorful. Meat is very soft.